| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jabulsaraj in March is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched. Circa 107.6mm (4.2in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Jabulsaraj March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Jabulsaraj: