| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jabulsaraj in July is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 14:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Jabulsaraj July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Jabulsaraj: